Who is a candidate for rehab at home?
You qualify for in-home outpatient therapy if:
- You live in a private home, senior housing, or assisted living facility
- You have a need for physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy
- You are not considered homebound as defined by Medicare
- Traveling to an outpatient clinic would be difficult or inconsistent
- The focus of your treatment is on functional activities in your home environment
- In home caregiver training is needed due to dementia or other concerns
- You have been recently discharged from a hospital, rehab center, skilled nursing facility, or skilled home health service and would benefit from continued outpatient therapy at home
- You have a strong desire to remain in your home as long as possible
Upon referral to Goodcare AtHome Rehab, we take great care to ensure that you do not qualify for skilled home health therapy services, payable by Medicare Part A benefit. If you meet the criteria for skilled home health services and are home-bound based on Medicare's definition, our team will notify you. We will then assist you in locating a home health agency of your choice that meets your in home care needs.