Goodcare AtHome Rehab’s Mission
To make a lasting difference in our clients’ quality of life as they seek to live their best lives, in the place they call home.
Be the trusted leader in at-home outpatient therapy services that will:
- Provide comprehensive assessment and treatment of each client; to make their goals, our goals.
- Assist our partners in optimizing care and services for their residents.
- Provide high quality outcomes and reduction of rehospitalizations.
Our in home therapy services are designed to treat a multitude of conditions including:
- Physical changes due to aging or illness, with a specific approach to fall reduction
- Cognitive changes due to dementia or other neurological disease
- Vision changes due to macular degeneration or other age-related or neurological vision loss
- Incontinence or other pelvic floor disorders
- Home environment adaptation consultations